Harry and pack1

I know it must be difficult being english
I'm not english, but let's not forget that the English define the language that you're attempting, and miserably failing, to use.

Sponsored Links
Softus,

:D :) :( :eek: :eek: :confused: :cool: :LOL: :mad: :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :evil: :rolleyes: ;) :?: :mrgreen:

I think that sums up every topic you involve yourself in. No sitting on the fence here - Ill tell it how it is Softus.

Sponsored Links
Im dont think 'political correctness' comes into the equation here..yeh ok we can sometimes be stiffled by it..and I still stand by what I have always said that in some cases 'PC' and the administrators (commonly known as 'they) of it add fuel to the fire by putting certain groups..or attempting to put certain groups on a pedestal..

But calling someone a 'rag head' is by a mile, offensive..lool at the term itself, break it up.. 'rag' implying they use dirty bit of cloth from the street..

Maybe if they were referred to as cotton, satin or linen heads it wouldnt be deemed as so offensive.

I think its more of an offensive slur as opposed to a racist one, either way you just aint going to get away with it these days and especially when your heir to the throne.

he probably is just trying to conform to the language used by his colleges,

he has had such an protected upbringing that he thinks it'll get him credits to use this language level,

he thinks it's cool,

i'll tell u what tho. bet he calls his step mum a horseface all the time :LOL:

clarence house apologised FOR him but i don't think they will make him appologise somehow.

newgas said:
i'll tell u what tho. bet he calls his step mum a horseface all the time :LOL:

...and I'll tell you what, though. I bet he calls his stepfather Big Ears (laugh out even louder).

I don't know why this Country beats its self up over racism, its one of the least racist Countries in the world.

If you want racism go to India.

Sponsored Links
Back