Has anyone been to Dublin recently?

• Thread starter Deleted member 105431
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 105431

Just booked a return flight from Ryanair for £20! What a bargain.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Booked flights to France last week and Ryan Air was £100 more expensive than Easy Jet (for once)
Alright the price if thats your direction of travel :confused:

My daughter and her friends have just spent a couple of days there, they went because they're all 21 this month. She came back today and said it was awful, too expensive, full of east europeans including women out begging with kids at eleven at night. I've never been, but that was her honest impression and I've no reason to doubt her.

Airlines buy it in advance (hedged).

£7 a pint is bad but I was in Rome earlier in the year and £12 was the norm over there!

this year been to Dublin.italy,france,spain ,london, sardinia, corcica, all full of forginers :LOL: all cost a bundle, but london was the cheapest ;)

full of east europeans including women out begging with kids at eleven at night.

I think it's a disgrace in our modern society that people are forced to beg in the streets. We should give them houses and benefits like any tolerant society does.

Or they could get a job or **** off back where they came from. We are an Island not a dumping ground for the worlds rejects of society!

Sponsored Links
Back