Has anyone seen these lights for sale ??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Basically I need to replace my down-lights in my bathroom (one above shower)....They are just 5" in diameter and every shop I have been in dont stock such monsters......!

Angus-20120118-00079.jpg

Angus-20120118-00078.jpg

Angus-20120118-00080.jpg

Sponsored Links
Make the hole bigger?

BTW - if there's a loft above, what have you done about sealing all the paths for warm moist air so as to not get condensation up there, and what have you done about re-instating the insulation?

The insulation os currently lifted from that particular section of the loft, until the lights get replaced at least.

Sponsored Links
I thought I'd replied to this post :?:
Anyway, have a google for "bell downlighter convertor"

They will fit your existing cutout, and are available with a dropped glass similar to your existing fittings.

Make the hole bigger?

BTW - if there's a loft above, what have you done about sealing all the paths for warm moist air so as to not get condensation up there, and what have you done about re-instating the insulation?

How come you mention part P all the time and then now recommend to replace light unit in a bathroom.... :idea:

How come you mention part P all the time and then now recommend to replace light unit in a bathroom.... :idea:
How come you don't realise that Part P does not prohibit replacing lights in a bathroom?

Evening,
your tags show you as being in angus. If your near Dundee, have you tried any of the electrical wholesalers?

Take one of your fittings and try Ross Electrical (branch of neweys) and see if the lads on the counter can help.

Bolty.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back