Has my gas engineer fitted my fernox tf1 the right way

@adam911 can you show us some more pics of the boiler install? Including the flue outside the property.

Tbh with you it looks like a decent install. Aside from the tf1 issue and the untidy wiring.

Also, not sure with the model you've installed but some boilers require side access. Check the manual but it's probably the case he was allowed to install it so close to the wall
It was a baxi duotec 24 kwh. Outside is ok hes installed a 40mm drain pipe for the condesing pipe and sealed the brickwork around the flue.

Sponsored Links
. I will also get a gas certificate done by someone else so they can check his work and make sure the new gas supply hes put in is ok and the pressure is right. wished i had someone else do it now. Lesson learnt.
So he's not Gas Safe then. Like Muggles said - Gas Safe would be very interested in him and his mate.

Sponsored Links
He is gas safe but i will get a gas safety certificate from another gas safe engineer that i normally use.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back