Heat Exchanger for an Ideal Mexico

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I never thought I would find myself turning to the power of the web for a boiler part, however as I use other forums thought there mustr be one for that too.
Much to my horror the heat exchanger to my Ideal Mexico Super RS3/80 has developer a very large crack and as such needs replacing. I know this part is not cheep. The part number is 150742, any help on a supplier would be very greatfully appreciated ads it is very cold in my house right now :cry:

Just to add I am Peugeot 205 mad, into slot cars, have three lovely children and a wife.

Thanks
Jeremy

Sponsored Links
I personally would replace the boiler, not much in it between a mexico HE and a new boiler :eek:

Strangely I have a customer this week that has a hE cracked on a mexico.

I't wouldn't be across the whole lenght of the front section when looking directly upwards and about 6/7 years old by any chance? Also how compatible would a Ideal Mexico Super CF 455 be as I have no idea on what the difference would be.

Thanks

Jeremy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back