Heateam warning notice

Jack/ Tom comes from an era before everything was risk assessed. He sees things as they are, with common sense.
He may not be right all the time but neither are the cover your rse if it's not in the book halfwits who write up everything, "just in case".
Everyone is entitled to their view. Get off his back. He has forgotten more than most will know.

Sponsored Links
Jack/ Tom comes from an era before everything was risk assessed. He sees things as they are, with common sense.
He may not be right all the time but neither are the cover your rse if it's not in the book halfwits who write up everything, "just in case".
Everyone is entitled to their view. Get off his back. He has forgotten more than most will know.

Trouble is,sometimes is the longest serveing engineers that are the worst.Not that its because theyre pants but because the regs go out the window all down to the fact that theyve always done it a certain way and in all their time nothings ever gone wrong or caught them out.

if the industrys changing through RA,then unfortunately you either keep up or get out.

jackpike dont be such a knob we dont just sit in are van playing with are nuts.
yes we generally change parts but thats the job,
go there find out whats wrong then fix or replace it.
if you have nothing sensible to say, say nothing.

Sponsored Links
I think jackpike is just the latest troll windup merchant, now operating from one of his 'sleeper' log ins.

No doubt sign up a few memberships, then every so often start using one just to wind up posters.

7.4 on six edtion say open flued are ar but
8.1 onwards their is no mention on fixing so i have to conclude its upto the engineer

I was of the understanding that there has been an amendment to include room sealed vertical flues.

Cannot believe anyone on here would actually agree with this ****.

No, you're wrong there Dave, he's a top lad is jack. (tomplum off screwfix).

It's a wind up merchant alright just look at the name Jackpike!

A Jackpike is a small pike (with little teeth) that goes around atacking every other fish in the river!

Get it now?

You can also take it from me Jackpike is not tomplum (who is indeed a top lad)
More than likely one of those screwloose idiots though!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back