Heatinglogic.com

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Mum needs her elderly back boiler replacing in a 3 bed semi with a new boiler. She's seen the adverts for heatinglogic.com new boiler and cover from £16 a month.
Trying to find out the pros and cons of such a deal and there doesn't seem to be any reviews on the web.
Any ideas please?

Sponsored Links
My Mum needs her elderly back boiler replacing in a 3 bed semi with a new boiler. She's seen the adverts for heatinglogic.com new boiler and cover from £16 a month.
Trying to find out the pros and cons of such a deal and there doesn't seem to be any reviews on the web.
Any ideas please?

Please notice the FROM £16/month

I imagine that would be for a combi swap with existing gas and controls. Your complete system swap and new gas line etc etc would/could end up being alot more!!!

As mentioned it's from and a swap from a back boiler to combi will cost considerably more. Remember gas pipework, room thermostat, TRVs, powerflushing etc are all likely to be extra.

The warranty depends on correct installation, absolutely no sludge in the system and a proper service every year. Of course most customers do not keep the servicing up so the warranty expires. A service can cost from ?? to ?????? and the quality of that service varies widely so there's still no guarantee the warranty will be honoured.

Don't forget clock reseting, re-presurising etc won't be included either. So if you let the pressure drop and the boiler packs up that probably won't be covered either.

Ideal boilers....anyones guess if they'll be around in 10 years time. Their track record has been nothing short of scandalous. Every previous condensing boiler has been a disaster :rolleyes:

Another corrupt Z list celeb peddling debt. :rolleyes:

While I completely agree with both above comments , you should look around on the net and talk to a local independant installer who is clued up on what is available for your mother depending on her circumstances, there are a lot of government funded schemes depending on your area and as said your mums circumstances, the scheme you mention isnt great you would be better to get a government subsidy one if it is available

Sponsored Links
Another corrupt Z list celeb peddling debt.

How true. They pontificate against anyone making money on their chat or should I say shatshows. Then prostitute themselves at the first offer to advertise for the same.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back