Heatmiser thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello
This is my first winter on my own and I'm struggling with soooo many basics (cue: violin music). As it has now turned a bit cool I've turned my attention to warm things....but I can't for the life of me understand how to programme my heating therm. It's a stand alone beasty (probably not at all relevant) and I've tried various combinations of the buttons and end up doing more harm than good....it certainly hasn't programmed anything ! I've tried reading the booklet but it may as well be in Dutch or Chinese or bitcoin or Dalek. Please, no judgemental comments, I'm just after some plain English advice. Thanks !

Sponsored Links
Hi GymBunnie. Unfortunately, I can't offer you any advice, but it is unlikely that those that can help will see your post here, because you have posted it in 'Your Projects' forum. it would have been better suited to the 'Plumbing and Central Heating' forum.

If you ask the mods, they will move it for you.

Hahaha - I really am useless !!! Many thanks, a very good point :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back