Heil Merkel

A very interesting history lesson especialy from snugib. I love the way you portray yourselves as the salvation of Europe. The fact that you have the reputation of being arrogant , pompous and self opinated with one of the bloodiest histories of ANY country does not seem to bother you at all. Throughout history , there has not been one place where the union jack has flown without the people underneath actualy wanting you there. I know I am a newcomer to your forum but that does not mean I can't go against what the majority of you are saying when it comes to telling us all about your " greatness " and how mankind should crawl hands and knees over broken bottles to stick matchsticks in your s**t in gratitude. No doubt I will be banned for this , but it was worth it.
:rolleyes: Twit

Sponsored Links
A very interesting history lesson especialy from snugib. I love the way you portray yourselves as the salvation of Europe. The fact that you have the reputation of being arrogant , pompous and self opinated with one of the bloodiest histories of ANY country does not seem to bother you at all. Throughout history , there has not been one place where the union jack has flown without the people underneath actualy wanting you there. I know I am a newcomer to your forum but that does not mean I can't go against what the majority of you are saying when it comes to telling us all about your " greatness " and how mankind should crawl hands and knees over broken bottles to stick matchsticks in your s**t in gratitude. No doubt I will be banned for this , but it was worth it.

Hmmmmm , You would be one of those that voted NO the first time around some years back, then voted Yes when the EU threw money at your country, famous for supplying the UK with it's travelling community. ;) ;) ;) ;)

cuchulainn wrote
there has not been one place where the union jack has flown without the people underneath actualy wanting you there

I don't think thats true. There's one flying on an orange hall near my home and the people who put it there very definately want it to be there. :mrgreen:

You lot will soon be over the border in droves to do your shopping after what europe has just imposed on you in the form of taxation.
The ole "austerity" kicking in yet? :LOL: :LOL:
Get used to it. Germany now runs your country.

Your a broke nation and if truth be told you would be far better off lowering the tri colour on the dail and raise the union jack.
Not that we want you.

But I expect you would rather stick a red hot poker up yer arze as do that. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
As a cyclist, I'd like to thank mr-irish-gaelic-or-whatever-it-is-long-name for his countrymen's excellent navigation skills. They certainly have created a lot of railways and canals on the UK mainland which are good for cyling on.

cuchulainn wrote
there has not been one place where the union jack has flown without the people underneath actualy wanting you there

Get used to it. Germany now runs your country.

And they would have been there 70 years earlier if the 'arrogant, pompous and self opinionated' Brits hadn't done something. :LOL: :LOL:

Heil Merkel!!

Yes of course as well as saving Europe from itself Britain had the largest empire the world has ever seen, and I appologise sincerely for the sins of my forebears
However as empires go, the Brittish empire is accepted as one of the most benevolent. Unlike the Roman, Otterman, Dutch, Spannish, Portugese and Belgian. Unlike this lot the British are credited with not abandoning threir dominions after empire They did leave order, a governmental system, a Judicial system an education system etc with financial and practical support for the future in the form of commonwealth.
I have travelled widely in the far east. I recall my first visit to Indonesia being met by 3 employees of our agent. They openly admited that their one historical regret was being a Dutch dominion instead of British They said that at the end of empire the Dutch just up and left, leaving nothing.

At the battle of Waterloo a lot of the dutch and belgian regiments fled the field in fear. Unlike the Enniskillens who fought fearsomely.

Dutch "fleeing the field" nothing new there snujib !! load of them cleared off in the Balkans not that long ago , leaving hundreds ( thousands ??) of civilians they were supposed to be protecting to there fate , many of whom were executed by the serbs !

Sponsored Links
Back