Hello, Baxi 105E dripping water

if the water is black it will eat through some of the rubber seals depending on what they are made of........most likely nitrile.

get it flushed and inhibited or continue to pay for water leaks.

Sponsored Links
This little leak is tap water, not system water.

It is common on your model but the part is only about £7 and can be done by an unskilled person in 10 minutes.

Tony

Update - I now have the diaphragm service kit in my possession, is it just a case of changing the brass nut thing in the middle or do I need to change the diaphragm too.
Thanks for any help

Replace everything thats in the kit
What was the kit part number? 51------

Sponsored Links
Prachtig.
You'll need the CW inlet turned off so you might as well take the top off the diaphragm cover and swap that too. Keep tother as spare.

found this by mistake ohh your great the part no was a great help and the piccy too called a plumber to fix it,he had a look sucked his teeth shook his head and said thats going to cost a lot(i said fix it)he went away forever lol.so a big thanks to you all just ordered the part :) cost 15 quid happy days big up you all ta very much

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back