Hello - newbie here!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello! Bit of a DIY person myself, just like to learn. Please note, singing "sisters are doing it for themselfs" as im taking down a wall will result in claws out!
Just here to read, and look to see if im doing things right.

Bit about me, names Kym (ha), 25, Scotland, work already for a home improvement company, but don't hold that against me!

So yea, hello!

Sponsored Links
Welcome Kym, this is a friendly forum, with lots of knowledgable people who will give any advice needed.
We have a couple of long running games, that you are most welcome to contribute to, just read the first postings for the rules.
Hope you enjoy our company. :LOL: ;)

Wotan

Hello and welcome
KymKBB
As wotan says mostly friendly forum, there are some :evil: one's.(I ain't one of them)
You'll know when you come across them but generally some good sound advice on all DIY matters and some fun to be had to boot.
Please ignore anyone who has a sooty fetish ;) :D

Sponsored Links
Just to clarify, you are of the female variety yes?
Kym is one of those names that can be either.. ( wasn't there a book where the main guy was called kym? something similar to the jungle book and tarzan? )

Tim appears to have adopted a more subdued approach to the opposite sex since scaring Closet Mermaid away. ;)

New tatics by Mr Tim.
Luring them in to a false sense of security, then bam, do you want to see some photos of my Sooty PJ holder. ;)

well you've done it now upset sooty so much here's him giving you the V sign

sooty192.jpg

ok well you try doing one with a paw!

Sponsored Links
Back