HELP! Damp patches downstairs, damp or roof leak or both?

Flippin ` strange :confused: looks like a refurb of old walls ?. Only possible thing I can think of is HYGROSCOPIC salts - have a google ;)
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local