Help diagnose boiler issue - sounds like a minor problem

gas safe will give you a list of RGI's in your area, other web sites will give you more options (although you really don't know who you are going to get), it really shouldn't matter what boiler you have it's just a boiler nothing really complicated about yours, it could be several things & i'm sure most of the RGI's on here would have a good idea where to start looking, however as per forum rules we aren't allowed to advise you on some of them, but have you checked page 11 (top right) of your link not only the boiler but the pipework ?

i hate to say it but as you are having trouble finding someone have you tried BG & their one off repair ?

Sponsored Links
I actually quite like the idea of the British Gas fixed price service. I didn't know about it.

Starts at £79 and I believe it goes up if the work takes between 30 minutes to 2 hours (which inevitably it would do!).

Actually, scrap the last. I've just read a review and everyone says it's a bit of a con the way they price up everything.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back