help help Heating question need to know if im 100% right

@Charnwood
I am dyslexic you arrogant loser, so my grammar and spelling aren’t excellent but that’s not my fault it’s called having a learning disability.
Is that the only quote you know off by heart?

Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
We have a pigeon round here with one leg who just goes round in circles. Poor little bugjer. If my air rifle wasn't so limp wristed I'd take him out.

Perhaps I should take up golf?

game birds are not great in my opinion, grouse is ****ing heaving for example.

venison is lovely though. and yes i am aware its not a bird.

Cant beat a good pigeon breast, tastes great in a stir fry (woodies of course not ferral.)

Game needs treating correctly.

Had a brace of pheasants given to me a while back when we had a crap kitchen, so had them hanging in the back window of the van for a few weeks. Most Londoners are not used to the sight of dead wildfowl spreading their wings in the rear windows of VW vans going round roundabouts.

:LOL:

Anyway - the missus was in Japan so I cooked them myself; after sending her pictures of me dissecting them on her kitchen worktop.

Never had a response from an email so quick:

Get those go*** mother**** dirty ***** fu****things off my **** kitchen.

Bit of red current, onion, butter. Flash fried and served with sweet peas, and new potatoes.

Luuurrvely.

And I got to see what the bird had to eat the morning it bought the farm.

Bunnies taste good too. My youtube account has a vid of my ol' man preparing one he shot a few moments before I pulled up for a visit.

Far too many squeamish veggies in this world, and meat eaters not prepared to understand where food comes from. :evil:

@Charnwood
I am dyslexic you arrogant loser,
I am neither arrogant nor a loser.
Strangely, your grammar etc improves when you're angry.
I am dyslexic you arrogant loser, so my grammar and spelling aren’t excellent but that’s not my fault it’s called having a learning disability.
Is that the only quote you know off by heart?

Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
is damn near perfectly formulated.
You've singled me out for abuse, but I was not the first to point out your failings in the English department.

Dyslexia: I know 2 people with degrees who are dyslexics and my stepson is a time served motor mechanic. He is also dyslexic. None of them expected others to do their exams for them.

Stepson has spent time working on racing engines and is so respected in his field that the Mercedes racing team recently called him out of the blue to offer him a job. He now runs his own business - the reason for turnining Merc down.

These days Dyslexia has lost its 'excuse value'.

I'm dyslexic and I wouldn't want to work on those Bavarian tractors either.

I also have an English degree.

Got all the way through the first year of university before anyone twigged. Told my dad and got the reply:

High IQ, left handed, broken home. ... of course you are.

....and served with sweet peas, and new potatoes.
Sweet-Pea-Flower-3.jpg

:?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: ;)

Veggies. Aren't they what you have with a great slab of cooked dead animal?

Rabbit, hare, pheasant, Pigeon (racing, retired) venison, wild boar, bison, goat, kangaroo, horse steak, I've had the lot.
I like my (beef) steak between blue and rare. Plenty of blood to mop up with rye bread and unsalted butter. Mmmmmm!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back