help help Heating question need to know if im 100% right

Charnwood";p="2791318 said:
....and served with sweet peas, and new potatoes.!

I actually meant ht sugar snap ones - cooked in butter with a sprinkling of this Chilli powder we get in Japan. fricking awesome.

Good steak should be warmed through. nothing more. We go to this place in kawasaki where they just bring platters of raw marinated meat and you have a BBQ in the middle of the table. Very often i am left on my own and the father-in-law just hands his credit card to the restaurant manager and leaves me to it. Ox tongue, chicken intestines, beef of all kinds. They do a good Horse sushi too. Very good with Wasabi.

Man I'm getting hungry.

Sponsored Links
I can beat you by 4kg, Dan, but I am 6'4". But I'm on a diet. Doc says 'lose 6 stone'. I wasn't 13 stone when I was ultra-fit (squash, badminton, martial arts, rock climbing and mountain walking) so it ain't gonna happen now I'm a feet-up pensioner!!!!!

Foergot to mention sheeps intestines. All the bits rolled together, grilled (bar-b-queued), at my favourite Taverna - Militzis in Larnaca, Cyprus. Service can be a bit Fawlty Towers but the food is excellent.

Sponsored Links
Foergot to mention sheeps intestines. All the bits rolled together, grilled (bar-b-queued), at my favourite Taverna - Militzis in Larnaca, Cyprus. Service can be a bit Fawlty Towers but the food is excellent.

My ol'man had 2 sheep, who both had twins. We named them:

Mint
Garlic
Rosemary

And cranberry.

Some cuts are still in the freezer. This was during foot and mouth so they couldn't be sent to slaughter. So dad had to do it himself (well this is DIYnot).

Very tasty they were too.

Mums ended up in the compost bins. Interesting to see what happens to a decomposing sheep.

Still have all my parts.

One knee cartilage "modified".

The second coming soon.

No fillings. No caps/false teeth.

What do I get for kidney pains?

I got an idea for a new show

"cooking with two fat cripples"

whadda think ;)

You can see why the Op chose Rage33, especially with his disrespect for others.

Stil he hos and xcuuse cos hes dislecksik, sow he seys :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back