Help Help!!!!!!!! Please

Oh Coljack and others I don't know tried all combinations with those reds praying it was that but unfortunately not.

outside light still working but kitchen and the extension light no joy by the way kitchen and extension are two different rooms although next to each other if you catch my drift only a arch separting them.

Sponsored Links
hey, no fair.. it substituted the word rubbish rather than asterix out the word i used... now it doesn't make as much sense...

best bet is to make safe, then get a more electrically savvy person in to take a look tomorrow.. be it a qualified sparky or a mate who knows a thing or two..

rather than keep us guessing, how about posting photo's of what you have now... at the ceiling rose, and the light switch.. ?

Shall do guy's and will let you know how I get on. Something so easy who would have thought hey typical my luck, lol.

Of to work now so will let ya'll know.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back