Help me find a pop song!

Back up now, your Ennio Morricone track should be on it's way, Simon!

Crafty - to be fair, it's the first outage of any kind I've had with BeThere, I guess at £24 for a 24Mbps connection (Peak download so far 1.98 MEG per second :D ) you have to take the rough with the smooth, I'll say one thing though - they're better than BT or (shudder) Bulldog (remember THAT post?) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Crafty said:
ninebob said:
securespark said:
PS Nine - have you got Ennio Morricone's "Chi Mai"?

I can only find a version with an operatic bint screeching over the top of it....
Yes, I have - I will email it to you as soon as I can, but my ISP's email servers are currently down, and have been for 2 days :(
Teehee the price you pay for an uber-fast connection :LOL: I have 8 meg, and i cant imagine anything faster!!! :LOL: A song arrives in less than 5 seconds from itunes. 800KBps :eek: I remember back in the day of napster when I'd sit there waiting for 25 minutes for a song to come in, so I could hang up the modem and make a phone call!! :LOL:

excuse my computer thickness, and i hope you might be able to help me with this one crafty! For my sins i play some computer games on line, will a faster connection actually make a noticeable difference to the game play? Ie on a game such as call of duty2?

Thermo said:
Crafty said:
Teehee the price you pay for an uber-fast connection :LOL: I have 8 meg, and i cant imagine anything faster!!! :LOL: A song arrives in less than 5 seconds from itunes. 800KBps :eek: I remember back in the day of napster when I'd sit there waiting for 25 minutes for a song to come in, so I could hang up the modem and make a phone call!! :LOL:

excuse my computer thickness, and i hope you might be able to help me with this one crafty! For my sins i play some computer games on line, will a faster connection actually make a noticeable difference to the game play? Ie on a game such as call of duty2?
Probably. It depends how much data it needs to send. If your gameplay is stalling, it might be worth upgrading. It'll be the same price/month. Maybe an admin charge too. Whats the current connection?

its only a 512, the dont really get much stalling, do seem to suffer from low ping rates sometime, just wondered if it would make much of a difference to the actual game play etc

Sponsored Links
Thermo said:
Crafty said:
ninebob said:
securespark said:
PS Nine - have you got Ennio Morricone's "Chi Mai"?

I can only find a version with an operatic bint screeching over the top of it....
Yes, I have - I will email it to you as soon as I can, but my ISP's email servers are currently down, and have been for 2 days :(

Depends on your ping rate aswell, it can explain why you can seemingly unload a clip into someones face and they survive, or you're killed by someone you've not even seen yet. LOL

ninebob said:

Thanks, nine! I've got it, but my RealPlayer is up the spout too.... :cry:

Looks like I need a comprehensive PC re-vamp...

securespark said:
ninebob said:

Thanks, nine! I've got it, but my RealPlayer is up the spout too.... :cry:

Looks like I need a comprehensive PC re-vamp...

realplayer? download winamp - www.winamp.com - much better, and free!

Got RealPlayer working!

Fantastic track! Thank you very much. I feel another charity donation coming on...!!

Who would you like me to send it to?

Sponsored Links
Back