help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I have quite a problem, my sitting room and dining room have parquet flooring, it dates from the 1950's, my husband decided to clean it with an lemon gel thing which was an industrial type thing. The floor now seems to have the top layer taken off not completeley but it doesnt look well. please help :eek:

Sponsored Links
First, try (in a small area) to apply a proper maintenance product. Leave that for one - two days. If it helps to give it back its lustre, treat the whole floor with it.
If it doesn't: sanding the whole floor will be the only solution.

Thanks for your reply but whatkindof maintenance product thing do u mean, and SANDING. How do you do that and howmuch time and money does it cost. I feel sick and dizzy. :oops:

Sponsored Links
Mods, aloow me to point to various advice pages? Otherwis I will have to fill too much server space ;)
Maintenance practice
Sanding tips

since you are using it as advice, I will not delete it (This time ;) )

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back