Hep20 vs JG Speedfit

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Tbh I’m in the process of converting a 4 bed house to a 7 bed hmo with on suites so adding another 5 bathrooms to property. Had to upgrades both hot and cold pipes to 22mm and went with jg speedfit running to each bathroom
In 22mm then stepped down to 15mm being all pipeeork out where required in copper. Not overly happy with it but some of the runs would of been impossible to do in copper
Regards david

Most of the leading brands are ok but for me Hep2o has been around the longest and has evolved into a very good system.
The fact it has a 50 year warranty, and is specified by most of the major developers, Taylor Wimpey, Redrow, Bellway, Persimmon etc speaks for itself.

David, Wow and I thought doing my extension was bad enough-trying to figure out where to run the soil pipes for 2 loos! I take my hat off to you! Cheers.

Tbh I’m in the process of converting a 4 bed house to a 7 bed hmo with on suites so adding another 5 bathrooms to property. Had to upgrades both hot and cold pipes to 22mm and went with jg speedfit running to each bathroom
In 22mm then stepped down to 15mm being all pipeeork out where required in copper. Not overly happy with it but some of the runs would of been impossible to do in copper
Regards david
5 bathrooms on 22mm? Wowsers :LOL:

Not my problem dan I’ll fit the bathrooms kitchens etc if there’s not enough pressure then that’s his problem. I think he using the assumption that the likely hood of all bathrooms being used at once etc

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back