Hi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi my names Duncan I've been plastering for a few years now still loving it some good info on here. :)
Not very busy at the moment if anyone needs a hand looking for anything really even if it's labouring? :)

I'm also a member on here http://plasteringworld.proboards.com :)

Thanks for any replys

Duncan.

Sponsored Links
Hiya Duncan and welcome to the forum. Always good to see a new plasterer on here. I'll have a look at the link you posted. ;)

Just been on that site to have a look, what a disgrace. More swearing on there than i've ever seen before. The "f" word,, the "c" word, terrible. I'm no prude, but you'd think their Mod's would not allow/delete language like that. Check it out lads, if only to see what a "Great, Fantastic site" our DIYNOT is by comparrison.

Sponsored Links
Hiya Duncan and welcome to the forum. Always good to see a new plasterer on here. I'll have a look at the link you posted. ;)

Thanks for the welcome roughcaster :)

Just been on that site to have a look, what a disgrace. More swearing on there than i've ever seen before. The "f" word,, the "c" word, terrible. I'm no prude, but you'd think their Mod's would not allow/delete language like that. Check it out lads, if only to see what a "Great, Fantastic site" our DIYNOT is by comparrison.

Yes I know what you mean I was shocked at first but if you look past the swearing & banter there is some good info on there & those guys know there shi... stuff. :)

It's just like being on site lol.

To be honest there's worse language on YouTube comments which doesn't get removed & it's hardly a beheading video website which I find disgusting but the way but they still allow those vids online urgh :cry:

Anyway thanks again for the welcome :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back