Hikvision CCTV camera anomaly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Hikvision NVR and 4 dome cameras that have been working fine until this morning.
On my mobile app, 1 of the camera never appears in the Live View. I have tried closing and opening the app - no effect.

I then tried the web UI from my laptop and noticed that a different camera wasn't showing on there when I selected to view all cameras simultaneously. Note that this not the camera that is failing on the mobile app. After setting the offending camera (on web UI) to sub stream, I can then view all 4 cameras via the website. This has not been required previously.

I can playback all cameras - including the problematic one on the web and the mobile app. It appears to be a view-only issue.

I have restarted the system and this hasn't helped either situation. My upload and download speeds are good and as they are on any other day.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
On the mobile app iVMS-4500, go to the camera selection (top RH button) and check that all cameras are ticked. If that doesn't work, remove the camera settings completely under the Devices setting and re-enter them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back