Hive Controller wiring for Firebird 50/90

Sponsored Links
Yeah with 1 wired in as permanent live the hive functioned ok but did not switch the boiler.
I had to wire permanent live to the supply in order to switch the boiler

@winston1
The works discussed here appear not to be restricted under the legislation in ROI. As @BS3036 has kindly illustrated.

It may be that you have some additional information that others are missing (I can't see it). I would like to be educated on this (you like to do that).

Now you have read the legislation, and to give you an opportunity to clarify, please can you indicate which part of the legislation restricts the OP from fitting a Hive to his Firebird. Or apologise and retract your post.

Please can you reply to this post @winston1

Sponsored Links
@winston1
The works discussed here appear not to be restricted under the legislation in ROI. As @BS3036 has kindly illustrated.

It may be that you have some additional information that others are missing (I can't see it). I would like to be educated on this (you like to do that).

Now you have read the legislation, and to give you an opportunity to clarify, please can you indicate which part of the legislation restricts the OP from fitting a Hive to his Firebird. Or apologise and retract your post.

@winston1
The works discussed here appear not to be restricted under the legislation in ROI. As BS3036 has kindly illustrated.

Hasn’t he replied yet? I hope he is ok. Tricky times at the moment. :D
Yes it is tricky with all this ovid around, Oh dear me there goes my spelling again ... never mind auto correct kicked in 'avoid'.

Last edited:
@winston1
The works discussed here appear not to be restricted under the legislation in ROI. As BS3036 has kindly illustrated.

You can look it up as well as me. Last time I made factually correct post (about MR16 lamps) it was removed.
If I answer your question it might well be removed so I can't be bothered to waste my time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back