HIVE EXTRA THERMOSTAT INSTALL

Sponsored Links
Maybe? But that is not a helpful comment, how about you laying out how you would wire the devices, assume @98webp does not want to alter plumbing, so electric options only, how would you get it to work?

Or are you a suck through the teeth guy who just walks away without helping?
I have already told him in great detail the correct way to do it

I have already told him in great detail the correct way to do it
I may have missed where you have told him, all I can find is fit 3 two port valves and change to S plan, I can't find anywhere that you explain how to make it work with the existing plumbing. I also think S plan is the best option if he can get the plumber to change it, but as an electrician I have to work with the mess plumbers leave behind them, rarely will they admit they got it wrong, so have to find a way to make it work.

Looking forward to see your method.

Sponsored Links
I may have missed where you have told him, all I can find is fit 3 two port valves and change to S plan, I can't find anywhere that you explain how to make it work with the existing plumbing. I also think S plan is the best option if he can get the plumber to change it, but as an electrician I have to work with the mess plumbers leave behind them, rarely will they admit they got it wrong, so have to find a way to make it work.

Looking forward to see your method.
read post #11 onwards

The plumber is fitting the 2 x port valves so it will be changed to an S Plan. Thanks for everyone's input.

If anyone has a diagram for the wiring that would be appreciated. Alternatively I've found a few online which should aid me.

Thanks again

It is very simple the demand for each circuit goes to the brown wire on the corresponding valve and all the grey wires connect together and all the orange wires are also connected and bring the boiler on

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Thanks, I'm sure ill figure it out if its that simple. All the best.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back