Hobbies

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do any of you on here have any hobbies except DIY and posting on here?

I don't know whether I should admit to mine because you'll all laugh and take the p*** :confused:

Sponsored Links
That's your hobby, Brightness :eek:

PMSL at that link...and I wasn't even standing up...must be turning into a woman!

Noooooooooooooo :eek: My hobbies are..... paranormal investigating, reading books on the supernatural, witchcraft and the occult and ...... decorating my dolls house (and you're not to laugh at that one OK).

Now what are yours?

Sponsored Links
quite a few computer related hobbies here; programming (dabble in vb and php, but not too great at either), build my own computer systems, etc

trying to get into digital photography a bit, i'm a rank amateur tbh, but I like to try

Oh, and electronics messing around programming microcontrollers, making PCBs, etc, did briefly step into amateur radio though a school club, got a foundation license, but the interest isn't really there to carry on with that

oh, and the standard stuff for a guy of my age, listening to music (quite varied tastes tbh, rock and country are two genres that I'm quite keen on), drinking, girls, etc... :LOL:

lol @ ban-all-sheds,
you an your wee wee fetish ..lol

Brightness
I do sit down now when I want a wee , as Im a bloke who had prostrate trouble last year thanks very much , :(
btw I bet your Derek Acorahs "No1" creepy Fan ..lol

my hobbies I had many over the years ...
one that is a favourite is watching /collecting fillums/dvds ....an NO not just adult xxx fillums ...;)

you people need to get out more!

I work all day indoors so when Im off I like to get outside in the fresh air!

My main Hobby is Surf Kayaking anyone ever tried it???

andyboyo said:
you people need to get out more!

I work all day indoors so when Im off I like to get outside in the fresh air!

My main Hobby is Surf Kayaking anyone ever tried it???
gave it up it kept wearing out the lounge carpet

like to be outdoors too but not in the sporting way.

gardening, refinishing old furniture, wood working-novice, drawing and currently computer games.

Where me hobbies gone...probably sailing too close to the wind, s'pose ;)

I also like collecting all types of coats...especially windbreakers.

I'll be getting one now then :rolleyes:

guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar etc...

notb665 said:
guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar etc...

what type of music?--omg i did a real question mark..oops

I can play everything really - classical, country, rock, pop, funk, jazz, metal, blues, all sorts. I have to because I teach the darn thing. So just gimme the music and I'll be able to do it.

My speciality is rawk though (and it's a very wide genre). I said RAWK! Come on let's RAWK! :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back