Holidays are coming. Holidays are coming. So are roaming charges.

Sponsored Links
Another piece in the project reality jigsaw comes to fruition just as predicted....

Of course rabid brexiteers will no doubt blame the 'virus', or anything else they can think up.
(although the ability to think amongst brexiteers is dubious at best)

They won't blame those responsible of course - themselves!

Another piece in the project reality jigsaw comes to fruition just as predicted....

Of course rabid brexiteers will no doubt blame the 'virus', or anything else they can think up.

I think we all knew this was coming... you kept telling us!!!!@ remember?

Sponsored Links
I think we all knew this was coming... you kept telling us!!!!@ remember?
But stupid brexiteers denied it would actually happen...

remember?

I believe you were one of those turkeys voting for christmas :rolleyes:

Edit: brexiteers don't have the ability to think

I guess if you can't afford a few quid to use your phone abroad, you shouldn't go. Or not use your phone while you're there?. I'm surprised it bothers you TBH. With your million pound portfolio, family full of brain surgeons, hatred of the country you live in, high flying career. Just move out of this nightmare you live in. The way you said you had arranged to. If you're really struggling, I'm sure your kids will club together for the 20 sovs or so you need for your roaming charges.

Last edited:

I voted Brexit at the toss of a coin. I am totally responsible for your unhappiness. LOL. What ever next, a £6 visa to go to Europe. How will you manage?

I voted Brexit at the toss of a coin. I am totally responsible for your unhappiness. LOL. What ever next, a £6 visa to go to Europe. How will you manage?
Could you give us any single advantage of leaving the EU?

Except of course from that 'taking back control' b*llux mantra which it appears to be unravelling faster than Tom can knit!

You remind me of those born-again atheists who never shut up about God.

If you don't think the virus is real, how can you have such a strong opinion about it ....

If you don't think the virus is real, how can you have such a strong opinion about it ....
Show me where I've said the 'virus' isn't real....

Go on, join the queue of those who won't put up or shut up! :LOL:

this makes as much "sense" as ellal usually writes.

Obviously you misunderstand the word 'advantage' and would rather carry on swallowing b*llshit...

Why do you hate your children/grandchildren and further generations to come so much?

Brexit *****d up your personal travel plans, so what, get over it.

Sponsored Links
Back