Holidays are coming. Holidays are coming. So are roaming charges.

EE salesman could have been lying ... but I was told when I was looking to change my SIM last year, that if I did I would lose my EU roaming service and will have to pay extra if I travel. Although, I still think it'd be cheaper ...
My in-laws were with Plusnet Mobile. When PM packed it in, they were offered a swap to EE. They accepted.

But since then, they have gone over their allowance and been hammered with extra charges.

They once went over when they were with PM, but the extra charges were extremely modest.

Methinks I shall be looking for a new provider for them soon.

Sponsored Links
My in-laws were with Plusnet Mobile. When PM packed it in, they were offered a swap to EE. They accepted.

But since then, they have gone over their allowance and been hammered with extra charges.

They once went over when they were with PM, but the extra charges were extremely modest.

Methinks I shall be looking for a new provider for them soon.
With most sim only providers, you can set the maximum amount you can go over any allowance although most of them have unlimited calls and texts and it’s just the data that may push you over. That will only happen if you are an idiot and use your data allowance to watch TV shows/YouTube videos etc when away from WiFi. I have mine set at a fiver although I have never, ever gone anywhere near to exceeding my data allowance.

IMG_0921.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back