Holidays are coming. Holidays are coming. So are roaming charges.

Malnutrition and starvation will become a reality

Transam warned of this yonks ago :cool:

and the breakdown of law and order :cool:

Sponsored Links
Malnutrition and starvation will become a reality

Transam warned of this yonks ago :cool:

and the breakdown of law and order :cool:
Dull repetitive people like you are bound to be correct about something somewhere in the world. You are like a stopped clock.(y)

Dull repetitive people like you are bound to be correct about something somewhere in the world. You are like a stopped clock.(y)
So, he’s right twice a day then? That’s better than some on here……

Sponsored Links
In Israel last month I got an Israeli sim. This worked well for communication with WhatsApp on my UK number but not good for normal calls.
France last week no roaming charges apart fro. Ferry if I'd have used it.

I think I had a pay a little extra in France, but only a tenner I think. Kids didn't pay anything, but one managed to fall asleep while watching TikTok, so lost all his data mid-holiday! There was free wifi in the bar though.

Yes. It seems more and more mobile providers are now charging for roaming in the EU just like they always have in more far flung travel locations.
I don't know what country you are in - it certainly isn’t the UK as you claim because the total opposite is true. You are just spamming for nomadesim.

For those that still insist we've lost inclusive EU roaming because we left the EU, pick one from these ten providers:

IMG_5340.jpeg

IMG_5341.jpeg

And then STFU about it. (y)

Last edited:
Just got this message from GiffGaff on my spare SIM.

Hello, just a heads up. It looks like you’ve not had any recent usage in the UK, so in 2 week's time roaming in the EU and selected destinations will be charged from your balance. Terms apply. For more info: giff.ly/FairUse

So does that mean that if I had used it more frequently, I wouldn't be getting charged for roaming?

Confusing message.....

Hello, just a heads up. It looks like you’ve not had any recent usage in the UK, so in 2 week's time roaming in the EU and selected destinations will be charged from your balance. Terms apply. For more info: giff.ly/FairUse

So does that mean that if I had used it more frequently, I wouldn't be getting charged for roaming?

Confusing message.....
Very confusing.

Not as simple as it used to be

Another piece in the project reality jigsaw comes to fruition just as predicted....

Of course rabid brexiteers will no doubt blame the 'virus', or anything else they can think up.
(although the ability to think amongst brexiteers is dubious at best)

They won't blame those responsible of course - themselves!
FGS give it a rest you idiot. We are out of the market and we will not be going back. Live with it or move out.

We are out of the market and we will not be going back.

You're only half right.

It's a hard job for the grownups to reduce some of the damage to the nation caused by the Brexers.

It will take a long time to repair it all.

Confusing message.....

I have a spare phone and a Carphone, I have a diary note to use each of them once a month to keep them "active"

As they are hardly used they are PAYG and cost is trivial.

Also:

Useful to know:

"European Commission
3 hours ago

Need help? 112 is your life-saving number!

February 11th is #112day – the European emergency number that's accessible across the EU, free of cost.

Call 112 and reach an ambulance, a fire brigade or police services in times of need. Even if you're unsure of your exact location, the operator can help you by locating you and passing the information to emergency authorities.

Join us in raising awareness about its existence."

More on

112 also works in UK.

Sponsored Links
Back