home made bread problems?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
chappata stop all this tomfoolery you lot. :D
That`s the jewellery thread :confused: ( tomfoolery=jewellery) I`ve had enough -I`m Leaven...like Roger Whittaker in the Towns in Song thread ....Leaven, leaven, leaven. Maybe he was a Master Baker :idea:

buy a bread making machine.. we got one for xmas, its brill..

perfect loafs eveytime, just bung the stuff in the bowl and press a button, thats it.

Cheat! :LOL: :LOL:

ColJack is using his loaf and making his own.
Think he's a bit of a fruit cake myself.
Maybe hes trying to 'malt' the heart of someone? ;)

perfect loafs eveytime, just bung the stuff in the bowl and press a button, thats it.

Even better, use the pre-set setting at night and wake up to freshly baked bread in the morning.
Two words of warning though: make sure you can't hear the m/c 'cos it'll wake you up at about 0430hrs in the morning (yes, been there)
and take the bread out while it's still hot. I think it deteriorates a bit if left in the m/c to cool.

Even better, use the pre-set setting at night and wake up to freshly baked bread in the morning.
Two words of warning though: make sure you can't hear the m/c 'cos it'll wake you up at about 0430hrs in the morning (yes, been there)
and take the bread out while it's still hot. I think it deteriorates a bit if left in the m/c to cool.

yup....

i read the instructions...

;)

Give it a couple of months and it'll be in the cupboard under the stairs beside the rest of the junk :)

Give it a couple of months and it'll be in the cupboard under the stairs beside the rest of the junk :)

doubt it... gf parents have one and use it all the time.. we have stopped buying bread.

Sponsored Links
Back