Home repossession

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can't the banks with 25yrs mortage extend it to 30, 35, 40yrs or whatever as people are living longer to help them preventing losing their home. What the point of repossessions when the local council got to find them home which will cost more won't it? I thought the Government and the banks says they will go out of there way to help them. It's really sad

http://money.uk.msn.com/investing/news/article.aspx?cp-documentid=14397447

Sponsored Links
the banks says they will go out of there way to help them.

http://money.uk.msn.com/investing/news/article.aspx?cp-documentid=14397447[/QUOTE]

yeah right

lloyds tsb (totally stupid bank) this week I have found out they have cancelled all my direct debits and reduced my overdraft facility from £3,000 to £1,000 currently have £1,006 overdrawn so that makes me over the limit! but heres the best bit THEY HAVE NOT TOLD ME! so the first i know about this is when i get a letter from a lease company saying they haven't been able to take their payment! so delving deeper i now find out the gas & electric bills haven't been paid for the last bills and they have also bounced several cheques

Bast'''ds !

so if you bank with the lloyds totally stupid bank i would move banks asap

so if you bank with the lloyds totally stupid bank i would move banks asap

I think at this moment in time, the last people the banks are looking out for are the customers. I don't bank with Lloyds TSB but can't say i'd recommend the service elsewhere. Banks are all pretty much the same - they give you an umbrella when its sunny, then take it off you again when it starts raining!

it is up to the individual to keep track of their bank balance and it is so easy to do. if you can post on here you can look at your finances instantly.

stay in the black for an easy life.

Sponsored Links
noseall
1. it is a business for a business we are winding up
2. i only spoke with the bank manager on monday confirming that there were approx 8 to 10 transactions to finalise bills.
3. approx £2,000 has been paid in towards the final settlement in the last 3 weeks!
4. an agreed overdraft of £3,000 was agreed with a revue dated in march 2009.!

it would be prudent at best to make sure that a bank is not revoking its obligatory overdraft facility. in the current financial climate you would be a fool not to ensure existing overdraft facilities have not been revoked or reduced.

a bank has the right to protect its interests.

not informing you is a bit mean, but not at all surprising considering global banking meltdown.

in fact, anyone who thinks that their credit situation is going to be exactly the same as it was 12-18 months ago, is either blind and deaf or completely nuts!

2. i only spoke with the bank manager on monday

i think this shows that i was keeping an eye on it
it seems the little twa* did the revoking immediately after i spoke with him!
the cancelled Direct debit was done on Tuesday i am told by 1 company that has been in touch

Can't the banks with 25yrs mortage extend it to 30, 35, 40yrs or whatever as people are living longer to help them preventing losing their home. What the point of repossessions when the local council got to find them home which will cost more won't it? I thought the Government and the banks says they will go out of there way to help them. It's really sad

http://money.uk.msn.com/investing/news/article.aspx?cp-documentid=14397447[/QUOTE]

People would never get into this position if they did not get a mortgage or even get a job.
Buying a house for your kids to inherit is a mugs game. Better not ever to work,just lie,cheat and spend other peoples hard earned taxes! ;)
Why don't we all just sell our houses, drink, gamble it, generally p*ss it against a wall and get a council house. Save working hard to prop up all the spongers (I don't mean the recent unemployed).

the stalling of the money train is going to merely going to be an inconvenience some people and to others, it could ruin their lives.

you need to think of credit as a thing of the past.

the stalling of the money train is going to merely going to be an inconvenience some people and to others, it could ruin their lives.

you need to think of credit as a thing of the past.

UK business has historically run on credit, not hard collateral!

all business, UK or otherwise thrives upon credit.

it is no surprise that many businesses are folding due to the severe lack of credit.

it is a wake-up call to people whose lives and businesses have been founded on thin air or credit. we all need to produce goods that can ultimately sell or at least have a value to somebody, in order to survive these harsh times.

p1$$ and wind businesses are a thing of the past.

muck and bullets, bring it on. :LOL:

it is up to the individual to keep track of their bank balance and it is so easy to do. if you can post on here you can look at your finances instantly.

stay in the black for an easy life.

My business (and my current account) are both in the black. The business account to the tune of 18 grand or so.

My natwest business manager sent me a letter last month stating that he was going to introduce an overdraft facility on my business account. I didnt ask for it, and dont need it. :?:

For that privelage (sic) he would deduct 100 GBP from the account.
:evil:

Needless to say, I had words and was not charged but still have the facility to go 5 grand overdrawn now!

Some banks are still throwing it at ya!

Dave

"The world is entering into a time of final upheavel for the global economy....................Many deeply-felt pangs of sickness will reverberate throughout the world as we draw nearer to a huge market crash........The world has experienced times of great economic upheavel, but it has always bounced back.
This time there will be no bouncing back because the world will experience a complete economic meltdown to a level which not even the hoarding of gold and silver will solve"

This describes briefly the Fourth Thunder written just over 2 years ago by Gods end time witness. (It's a pity our leaders didn't take note)
I was lucky as 30 months ago I had information, knowledge and wisdom regarding what would happen in 30 months time which has left me fully prepared for the years ahead. (which incidentally had nothing to do with Gods end time witness)
Just back to work after my first 2 week break in 30 months. Non stop six day week (12 hour day) grafting in that time.
Just finished my tax return with a huge hole in the amount brown receives. Happy Days.

all business, UK or otherwise thrives upon credit.

it is no surprise that many businesses are folding due to the severe lack of credit.

it is a wake-up call to people whose lives and businesses have been founded on thin air or credit. we all need to produce goods that can ultimately sell or at least have a value to somebody, in order to survive these harsh times.

p1$$ and wind businesses are a thing of the past.

muck and bullets, bring it on. :LOL:

Did anyone notice the UK has been undermined and liquidating for a couple of decades at least.
Like Noseall said the only real economy is one based of solid products. Look at all the emerging powers (India, China,Russia), they all have something real to sell (oil/ gas, minerals,cheap labour).
The people that used to important jobs in maunfacturing are now surplus to requirements.
We are a nation of shop-keepers.

Sponsored Links
Back