home services direct

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I would advise people not to use this company, the LOCAL plumbers. Their website still says 'No Call Out Fee' though they seem to charge just for stepping over the threshold. £75 for somebody taking three pictures of a cistern...not very customer-orientated. Loads of better, professional, non-Mickey Mouse plumbers to use in Herts.

Bedford

Sponsored Links
At first they told us a cost for half an hour. I was not happy and got a discount.

So you agreed a price with them before any works were carried out and entered into a contract with them then...

Then after the work was done we got a large bill. So we complained and got another discount. The work the plumber did was good but we said it was not. We kept complain and in the end they gave us money back.

You lied about the quality of workmanship, which you have just admitted was done to a good standard, quite possibly getting the plumber a warning or may be worse the sack and effectively stole money from the company via fraud and deception.

You Sir are a prize tw@t and a scourge on society and are part of what is wrong with todays world. You are deceitful scum and deserve to be branded a thief. Please post up your details so that the decent tradesmen can avoid you like the plague.

I hope this serves as a warning to all about how rogue customers act and why deposits are taken before work commences as trust is a two way street and we have to deal with f00king idiots like this on a weekly basis.

Jon

This company, local plumbers or home services direct Ltd are proper crooks, very expensive.
I had a plumber come to work at my house for all day. The final bill was enormous too expensive. But we get money back in the end. At first they told us a cost for half an hour. I was not happy and got a discount. Then after the work was done we got a large bill. So we complained and got another discount. The work the plumber did was good but we said it was not. We kept complain and in the end they gave us money back.
My advise is don't use. But if you do you must not take the first price and you must keep complain. Saved me hundreds.

well I'm pretty shocked really just hope you never meet a plumber who doesn't give a fook and rips your head off and sh-ts down your neck , i hope he comes back and rips all his work back out , i did it once and got great pleasure from it , just remember what goes around comes around . remember he will never forget what you done :)LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: )

Sponsored Links
This company, local plumbers or home services direct Ltd are proper crooks, very expensive.
I had a plumber come to work at my house for all day. The final bill was enormous too expensive. But we get money back in the end. At first they told us a cost for half an hour. I was not happy and got a discount. Then after the work was done we got a large bill. So we complained and got another discount. The work the plumber did was good but we said it was not. We kept complain and in the end they gave us money back.
My advise is don't use. But if you do you must not take the first price and you must keep complain. Saved me hundreds.
So - let me see - hmm - only you can earn a living!

Troll removed.

Typical idiot thinks he is clever getting work done for free despite the fact that work carried out was more than acceptable. What makes you think the poor fellow you ripped off has not read your post and told all traders around you what kind of person you are. I bet your address is now blacklisted and boot is on the other foot:cautious:

I wonder if Dom and Melinda will be knocking on his door and sticking a camera in his face?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Moderator's note:
Beware of believing that trolls are telling the truth, especially in plumbing and GD

This company, local plumbers or home services direct Ltd are proper crooks
Sounds to me like you're the one who is the crook. Shame there's no website for reviewing customers; you'd be top of the rogues gallery

Person is obviously an A$$ and just at it, posting something like that on a plumbing forum just for the reaction. Time for that ignore button methinks.

i would like him to justify his statement TBH just to see how mentally ill he is:censored:

Moderator's note:
Beware of believing that trolls are telling the truth, especially in plumbing and GD

Not quite sure what this note means mod? Is it for me or about me?

±++++++++
No
+++++++++

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back