Honeymoon destinations...

Sadbook is responsible for a heck of a lot of drivers with their noses to the phone and not on the road. See it daily and welcome the new penalties.

Sponsored Links
I doubt the new penalties will have much effect: people are still brazenly holding phones to their ears while driving, and sneaky in-the-lap internet browsing in still rife (do you honestly think it isn't obvious what you're doing?!)

Best one recently was about six am. the moron with the phone mounted below his rear view mirror, having a full-on text conversation (you could see the text bubbles popping up). On the m6 / m5.
Because it was pitch-black, his whole car interior was lit up like a Christmas tree.

A biker mate was taken out by some chav texting instead of driving her Citroen Picasso (n):(
Personally I can't think of a more boring, pointless way to communicate.
John :)

Sponsored Links
I dont need to update the world with hourly updates - the memories we will make are what count! :)

We just need to try and set a realistic target / budget for our holidaymoon

Caribbean hurricane season is June to Nov, but you might still be OK. Generally Nov-May is better.
- West coast of America is good - you could do a driving holiday
- mexico, Guatemala and Belize are some of the most amazing places I've seen.

Luxury spa hotel in Cyprus. And its a big and, first class flights or at least business class. heck,your worth it.

Good luck and best wishes.

We went to the Maldives. It looks just like in the brochures. The main advantage was that everyone had a villa to themselves. No neighbours to worry about. We booked a beach villa. On one side was a personal pool, walled off. Then the villa ( which had a king sized bed, shower and toilet, a large bathtub as centrepiece and a lounge area). The other side had a patio area with a view of the ocean, and your own "section" of beach. Isolation, peace and luxury.

No othet holiday has matched it and we're looking at going back next year.

You are better off looking to a location that isn't a typical 'honeymoon' destination at all. Some of the suggestions above make me cringe and I'd struggle to remember anything remarkable about them.
Vietnam is stunning and the people are welcoming.

Agree on Vietnam being stunning, as for Cambodia, but it is likely to piddle down in June over there. Which may not be to their liking!

Vietnam is a county i have always wanted to visit! Missus on the other hand...

When you get back from your exotic destination , the shock of coming back to what life is really like can be a test of the relationship.

When visiting any glamorous holiday destination, take some time out and take a tour of the local villages away from the bright lights. You will see how the locals live and open your eyes to how some communities/cultures manage on a lot less than we do.

I went to Antigua, though i'd say your destination is very much about the kind of places you want to go. My wife and i are very much sit by the pool/beach and relax first, with a bit of sight seeing. Antigua ticked those boxes for us, few things to do on the island, a few boat trips to neighboring islands, and lots of relaxing.

Another couple i know, are very active, wanting to go places, see things, so they chose to do a fly/drive tour of states, another couple did a trek in south America.

Think about the kind of things you want to do, then look for places you can do them.

Sponsored Links
Back