Honeywell Galaxy 16+

You will need to configure your notifications.

If you add "== Burglar Alarm,== Tamper" as a filter and then your mobile number then you should be able to set it off to test that it seems you an sms.

Sponsored Links
Yeah I did that, and have just set the alarm off a few times to test it, appears to be working so that's good 👍

Easiest thing to do is if you want it to notify you of something else look in the events on your account and find some unique string and add it into the filters.

It's a very configurable system at a fantastic price.

yeah appears to be working so its good.

One thing i have noticed is if i full set the system then the next morning go in the shed, it gives me the 10 secs or whatever it is countdown. If i enter the code it says status set, and the alarm goes off, i then enter the code to stop it.

I set that zone as final, have i set it wrong? as entering the code on the countdown does not unset the alarm, it only unsets when its going off

Sponsored Links
It sounds as though the alarm isn't actually setting and is waiting for the final zone to open/close before it sets.

What happens the first time you enter your code.

I set that zone as final, have i set it wrong? as entering the code on the countdown does not unset the alarm, it only unsets when its going off

The default DD243 setting that only allows unset with fob needs changed.

This is menu option 55.3 (Restrict keypad) and needs changed from 1 (during entry) to 0 (No)

The default DD243 setting that only allows unset with fob needs changed.

This is menu option 55.3 (Restrict keypad) and needs changed from 1 (during entry) to 0 (No)

That was going to be my next suggestion, but was in the car and couldn't remember the menu number. As you say it won't allow the code to be used to unset but will allow it once the alarm is activated. Didn't know it was default.

agh ok, will try that when i get home, the alarm is set at the moment but for some reason i can not log in via my phone at the moment, will try when i get home

thanks

Yep that's sorted it thanks

I last problem is the selfmon thing , as soon as I set the alarm I loose access to the panel, I have to unset it to to use the app again, why is that ?

Sounds like you have the remote access set to 'when unset'. Ensure that it is set to 1 (always).

56.4.3.1 - Set to 1.

I think you may be set to 2 at the moment. Is this an ADT panel or something ?

I don't know, it was new off eBay no Adt stickers on it but that don't mean it's not!

That option was not there, so I set it to full and that appears to now be working 😃 thanks again

No problem. It may just be an older firmware panel.

You can determine the firmware level by entering 'Display -> System' and pressing the hash or star key. This will give the firmware part number.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back