1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Honeywell galaxy flex final zone issue

Discussion in 'Alarms, CCTV & Telephones' started by Crs19, 10 Nov 2020.

1. Crs19

Crs19

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hello

looking for some guidance and help if I may

I have just started a project to try install a Honeywell galaxy flex I completely understand it’s probably over kill for a house and someone will tell me it’s not for a DIYer but am having a go never the less

I have it all set up and working nearly the only problem I have is if I set the front door as a final zone it won’t unset when the door opens and it will time out and then alarm out then I can cancel the alarm, I have tried it as a exit zone and i then have the problem that it will just alarm out straight away with giving time to unset. I have check the timings for entry and it’s plenty of time to get in and to the keypad.

I have a pir in the hall that covers the keypad and a door contact I believe the correct way would be the pir would be set as a exit zone to allow you to get access to the keypad and for setting of a night and the front door would be set as a final for exiting and entering.

have a missed anything here or any setting not aware of? Or is it possible that panel is faulty?

many thanks for any help

2. sparkymarka

sparkymarka

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    12E711CE-562B-461E-8F6D-5A5E08230DAB.png

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Sponsored Links
  4. sparkymarka

sparkymarka

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom