Galaxy Flex Final Zone Issue

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Hi all,

I'm hoping somebody can help with a strange issue I have?

My setup is a Galaxy Flex 50 v3.37 with multiple wireless and wired zones. Everything works as you'd expect except at times when I try part-set or full-set the alarm on the mk8 keypad, I get "check zone - final" and I need to cancel the set, open and then close the front door and then set the alarm again. I have the GX remote app connected and when I get this error, I can set it with the app without opening and closing the door so I feel like the wiring and settings are correct.

I seen a post on here by GalaxyGuy that mentioned that the night set timer needs to be greater than 0 and have done that but the issue still exists.

Has any of you guys any suggestions I could try? I feel I'm pretty competent with this alarm at this stage!

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
When you are at the stage of setting, if you select Display -> Zones, what does the Final zone show ? Also press the hash key to show the resistance.

Hi GalaxyGuy, thanks for the quick reply.

The zone shows as closed with resistance of 1020 Ohms. The contact I used is knight YEND24v2 with the blue core to Alarm and yellow core to tamp, as the instructions say.

Sponsored Links
Can you PM me? We can work out how to get a snapshot of your config for me to review the issue.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back