1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Galaxy Flex Final Zone Issue

Discussion in 'Alarms, CCTV & Telephones' started by Dave Prendy, 23 Mar 2020.

1. Dave Prendy

Dave Prendy

Thanks Received:
    Ireland
    Hi all,

I'm hoping somebody can help with a strange issue I have?

My setup is a Galaxy Flex 50 v3.37 with multiple wireless and wired zones. Everything works as you'd expect except at times when I try part-set or full-set the alarm on the mk8 keypad, I get "check zone - final" and I need to cancel the set, open and then close the front door and then set the alarm again. I have the GX remote app connected and when I get this error, I can set it with the app without opening and closing the door so I feel like the wiring and settings are correct.

I seen a post on here by GalaxyGuy that mentioned that the night set timer needs to be greater than 0 and have done that but the issue still exists.

Has any of you guys any suggestions I could try? I feel I'm pretty competent with this alarm at this stage!

Thanks in advance.

2. GalaxyGuy

GalaxyGuy

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    When you are at the stage of setting, if you select Display -> Zones, what does the Final zone show ? Also press the hash key to show the resistance.

3. Sponsored Links
  4. Dave Prendy

Dave Prendy

Thanks Received:
    Ireland
    Hi GalaxyGuy, thanks for the quick reply.

The zone shows as closed with resistance of 1020 Ohms. The contact I used is knight YEND24v2 with the blue core to Alarm and yellow core to tamp, as the instructions say.

5. GalaxyGuy

GalaxyGuy

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Can you PM me? We can work out how to get a snapshot of your config for me to review the issue.

6. Sponsored Links