Honeywell galaxy flex final zone issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

looking for some guidance and help if I may

I have just started a project to try install a Honeywell galaxy flex I completely understand it’s probably over kill for a house and someone will tell me it’s not for a DIYer but am having a go never the less

I have it all set up and working nearly the only problem I have is if I set the front door as a final zone it won’t unset when the door opens and it will time out and then alarm out then I can cancel the alarm, I have tried it as a exit zone and i then have the problem that it will just alarm out straight away with giving time to unset. I have check the timings for entry and it’s plenty of time to get in and to the keypad.

I have a pir in the hall that covers the keypad and a door contact I believe the correct way would be the pir would be set as a exit zone to allow you to get access to the keypad and for setting of a night and the front door would be set as a final for exiting and entering.

have a missed anything here or any setting not aware of? Or is it possible that panel is faulty?

many thanks for any help

Sponsored Links
12E711CE-562B-461E-8F6D-5A5E08230DAB.png

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back