Honeywell ST699 wired incorrectly?

Thanks, just searched for hive receiver and that does seem to be a British Gas supplied hive receiver. No idea where the thermostat control would be though. I do wonder if it got removed before we moved in.
Our plumber is coming tomorrow to service the boiler so I think we will get him to come in and see what he thinks.
Just in case you were interested, there is a very good video from @flameport simply explaining the 'S Plan' system:

Also attached is the installation manual for the ST699, including some example set ups.

Let us know how you get on with the plumber! :)

EDIT:
Hive receiver LED's
Status LED: Solid amber - receiver has paused it's search for devices - maybe the thermostat went with the move?
Central Heating LED: Solid green - Heating is on

Attachments

• honeywell-st699-dual-zone-central-heating-timer-data-sheet.pdf
    268.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
So we were definitely missing a thermostat. That's now been replaced and is connected but we still have the issue of the water needing to be on heat to get the heating to come on.
I'm sure I can work it out so will be working through the manual this weekend. Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back