Honeywell VC6012 availability?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello group, my brother has recently had a leak on his boiler looked at by a corgi registered Engineer, (via his home insurance). The engineer has told him that the leak can be fixed but he also needs a new part. The part in question is a Honeywell VC6012 double insulated actuator for a Baxi Bermuda 100. The engineer has advised that the boiler be replaced as this part is no longer available?
If this is the case then fair enough, but the boiler doesn't look that old so I'd imagine spares are obtainable. Can anyone suggest a supplier, it could save my brother a few hundred quid.
Thanks in advance.
Dennis Whitehaven Cumbria..

Sponsored Links
One was sold on ebay recently for £2.21! If you Google on it you'll find a couple of suppliers listed. There may be lots suppliers.

PS. Better get yourself a decent engineer.

PPS. I love your name! :D

Sponsored Links
I have got two in the back of my van

Parts Center will have em in stock,

they are used on loads of combi's I aint heard that they have been pulled

your chaps full of sh1t

That head is very common all stockist will have them, As someone has said your your chap is full of s**t.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back