Hope for the Sub ?

What a caper

They Should carry suicide pills on
Board ?

Doubt they will be rescued ??

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You are of course absolutely spot on right as always.

No one could possibly deduce a conclusion of what you insinuate from that which you have written.

I pointed out one very public example of something which clearly is not up to par in both terms of equipment and practices... this is supported by people who worked for the company criticising their approach to safety.

I made no declaration of what went wrong in this instance.

So the conclusion you drew was wrong wasn't it, maybe that's what happens when you aggressively jump in trying to start an argument with everyone, assuming they're halfwits before thinking through your point?

The lawyers are already queuing up. You cannot disclaim negligence no matter how experimental the vessel.

Pointless abuse

They were stupid enough to pay £200,000 to go to a dangerous part of the ocean in a submersible controlled with a Logitech controller than an exec at the company had been fired for pointing out their poor safety record and on top of that would get to see a wreck through a monitor displaying a camera feed and out a port hole in near complete darkness.

Not only was he stupid enough to make that decision for himself, he was stupid enough to take his 19 year old son along for the ride.

Galaxy brained decisions here I'm sure you agree but the guy has money so you think he's infallible for some reason.

What a dipshit you are... on top of this, the first part of your post is incoherent nonsense and it seemed like it took you some time to author it too. I've jumped to a conclusion which made sense to me?

"Someone claims that they told the bloke that what he was doing was wrong. You have clung to this conclusion."

eh?

What conclusion is that?

Latest update. Search area is widening.

Not sounding good.

Apparently mechanical issues plagued this sub

It was also lost for several hours last summer ?

People pay about 200 grand to go down in it

Actually, having thought about it, no I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't leave my son or daughter to face death alone (maybe not physically because of the other three, but emotionally).

He is only 19 so is likely to be really scared. I would stay with him, holding him close, until the bitter end.

The lawyers are already queuing up. You cannot disclaim negligence no matter how experimental the vessel.
Indeed. Not to mention the fact that the crew on board the support vessel didn't report the submersible missing for 8 hours!!

Sponsored Links
Back