Hope this isn't any of you guys!

Sponsored Links
Good to see he put his Fluke to some use :LOL:

Yep, sadly I watched it all.

Sponsored Links
Needs to brush up on isolation procedure too, maybe I'll watch it on a PC with sound on sometime :LOL:

His steinel tester only has leds on it, so how did he know it was 230 volts,

plus the probes are too long on them.

His steinel tester only has leds on it, so how did he know it was 230 volts,

plus the probes are too long on them.

And should not be stored in the tool box either - the NIC can be hot on that one! (damage likely).

Not one did he explain the isolation procedure, use the term "Voltage Indicator" or talk about locking off etc.

(although, I have to admit, my locking off padlock looks like new, it only gets used once a year :LOL: I am sure we all have our own methods for locking off.)

Now I got the impression that this was actually a young lad practising filming and producing a video for a college project and the whole thing was 'knocked' up at the sparks own house.

hardly a typical job.

not a good idea to demonstrate that if you remove a cover to find a live cable with no connectors on the end that you just leave it and disappear somewhere to turn it off.

Now I got the impression that this was actually a young lad practising filming and producing a video for a college project and the whole thing was 'knocked' up at the sparks own house.
What, you really think that having a double patress with a new blank on the front of it, along with plugs hanging next to the position and having been called by a customer to check the feasibility of putting a double socket there is a mock up? :LOL:

Does it strike anyone else as odd that the director shares the same surname as the person who owns the garage?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back