How a combi boiler works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The clue is in the word 'boiler'. :rolleyes:

You called it a heating system in a box genius. A Combi is part of that, or haven't you worked that out yet.

Need me to hold your hand with this one or is google working again on your machine?

Sponsored Links
It is a heating system in a box. HEX, pump, 3 way valves etc.

Compare that to a heating system that has all these things separate ie NOT IN A BOX.

It's a wonder you can work out how to take the boiler cover off. :rolleyes:

It is a heating system in a box. HEX, pump, 3 way valves etc.

Compare that to a heating system that has all these things separate ie NOT IN A BOX.

It's a wonder you can work out how to take the boiler cover off. :rolleyes:

Heating system is a system, not a item. Dear O Dear you are in a muddle dear boy.

You are the one in a muddle. Is there a difference between a system boiler and a combi?

YES - ONE HAS OTHER BITS LIKE PUMPS AND VALVES IN THE SAME BOX.

No wonder you became a plumber. :rolleyes:

You are the one in a muddle. Is there a difference between a system boiler and a combi?

YES - ONE HAS OTHER BITS LIKE PUMPS AND VALVES IN THE SAME BOX.

No wonder you became a plumber. :rolleyes:

Again, are you asking or telling as I can't tell. You do or don't know the answer. So a system boiler doesn't have a pump....

Poor lad.

Not in the same box you dope. :mrgreen:

Awww bless you, silly boy. Stick to looking for alarm manuals.

The term your looking for save you loading Google is HEAT ONLY

Will you never learn - and to think your comment earlier today - Joe-90 is NEVER wrong.

<koff>

The one thing s system boiler has over a heat only boiler... is....wait for it....... a pump (sorry - circulator).....wooooo. Joe 90 proves once again what a total ****** he is.

Saw this one coming 10? Posts ago - you really are slipping.

I think your wife needs to go to that refuge bully boy. :rolleyes:

I don't give people abuse in real life or on the forum. I don't care for cowardice or bullying. It seems to impress you though.

I don't give people abuse in real life or on the forum. I don't care for cowardice or bullying. It seems to impress you though.

Abuse comes in many forms, some could consider your unhelpful, unqualified and just plain wrong advice to be a form of abuse. I've seen no cowardice or bullying going on.

Why do you continue to advise people on a subject you know nothing about ? What good does it do anyone ?

And before you say you do think carefully (if that's possible), you don't even know the differences between a combi and a system boiler :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back