How a combi boiler works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Your the one who looks a fool Joe. Google only helps when u understand what you read. Clearly you don't. If you did you would know the difference between combination system and conventional boilers.

Read the link that I gave you and then come back and tell me that 'Which Magazine' are a bunch of clueless *******.

Here's a clip from it.

"A gas combi boiler system contains almost all components within the boiler itself, which makes the boiler system more compact and neater looking - but as there are moving parts within the boiler unit, there is more that can potentially go wrong than with a conventional boiler."

Give up whilst you are behind mate. It's painful to keep on kicking you when you are down. I feel like I'm bullying you.

Take your own advice. All the info in that article is correct including the bit about system boilers. Ffs you really are a first class ****** aren't you ?

Sponsored Links
Here we go with the childish abuse again. :rolleyes:

Now go back and read the article again. Norty boy.
:mrgreen:

Here we go with the childish abuse again. :rolleyes:

Now go back and read the article again. Norty boy.
:mrgreen:

Joe,

Ok define the following then (it will help you understand - now I feel like im teaching again)

Combi boiler - it does:

System boiler - it does:

Heat only - it does:

Now see, there are three, yes three (ill write it like this 3) see, numbers. 1, 2, 3. Well done if you've kept up so far. Just like three cores in a twin and earth, you know ill repeat 3.

Now lets see if you can get a gold star for that ******** award you have. Can you describe (without using your friend Which or Google) what all three do or have in them.....

Any I won't accept the answer. System in a box. Its very misleading. It would like me saying, Your Clever. Misleading.

Ok you have 24 hours to do this, come see me tomorrow morning, and ill see how well you have done. I have total faith in you even if everyone else doesn't.

Which bit of this don't you understand?

"A gas combi boiler system contains almost all components within the boiler itself".

Well?

"A gas combi boiler system contains almost all components within the boiler itself".

Well?

Don't avoid, answer!

I know the answer - im going to be grading you - this is YOUR chance to prove all the doubters wrong. Now do me proud Joe.

Joe,

Ok define the following then (it will help you understand - now I feel like im teaching again)

Combi boiler - it does:

System boiler - it does:

Heat only - it does:

Now see, there are three, yes three (ill write it like this 3) see, numbers. 1, 2, 3. Well done if you've kept up so far. Just like three cores in a twin and earth, you know ill repeat 3.

Now lets see if you can get a gold star for that ******** award you have. Can you describe (without using your friend Which or Google) what all three do or have in them.....

Any I won't accept the answer. System in a box. Its very misleading. It would like me saying, Your Clever. Misleading.

Ok you have 24 hours to do this, come see me tomorrow morning, and ill see how well you have done. I have total faith in you even if everyone else doesn't.

Well?

I'm waiting for an answer.

Whats a combination boiler a combination of ?

easy one for joe to start with.

It's a combined boiler and water heater in ONE BOX.

Nothing. It should be called a combi-heater. Then again it wasn't me that named it. It's archaic language.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back