How a combi boiler works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...says someone who isn't in a position to know, and gets posts deleted for giving dangerous advice.

Sponsored Links
...A boiler is an electro-mechanical device...
It didn't take long before we get the usual Joe-nonce nonsense. :rolleyes:

Classifying a boiler as an electro-mechanical device is like calling a car a pneumatic device because there is compressed air in the tyres.
If you want to try and impress people with "technical terms", you should call a combi a pneumatic-hydrolic-electro-magnetic-mechanical-device-with-mutifunctional-cybernetic-feedback-loop-control.

And don't forget to show them your gascard to prove you are incontinent. http://oi50.tinypic.com/2z5p0ma.jpg

...says someone who isn't in a position to know, and gets posts deleted for giving dangerous advice.

I never get posts deleted as I never give dangerous advice.

If you think that I do - then show me a few.

Sponsored Links
...A boiler is an electro-mechanical device...
It didn't take long before we get the usual Joe-nonce nonsense. :rolleyes:

Classifying a boiler as an electro-mechanical device is like calling a car a pneumatic device because there is compressed air in the tyres.
If you want to try and impress people with "technical terms", you should call a combi a pneumatic-hydrolic-electro-magnetic-mechanical-device-with-mutifunctional-cybernetic-feedback-loop-control.

And don't forget to show them your gascard to prove you are incontinent. http://oi50.tinypic.com/2z5p0ma.jpg[/QUOTE]

That's last years Ben. He's got his new one now.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2ce2otg.gif

It's the insults of others that get the threads locked. I only give out simple harmless advice or get a plumber in.
I'm the customer's champion against the rip off merchants. ;)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If there was a 'thanks' button to press on a moderator's intervention post, I would be hitting it hard now. Along with just about everyone on the plumbing forum, I quess.

Mod 14 is Tony Glazier in a silly hat. :rolleyes:

And still no-one has ever proven any of my posts wrong. Joe-90 is NEVER wrong.

Thanks everyone apart from joe for your help. Does anyone know any good videos of how a combi boiler works?

If you don't want good advice then why ask? A combi is a heating system in a box. It's pretty basic stuff. :confused:

If you don't want good advice then why ask? A combi is a heating system in a box. It's pretty basic stuff. :confused:

Wow, a real expert, might pop down to the merchants. Can I have a heating system in a box please?

:mrgreen:

Do that and they'll give you a combi. That's why it's called a COMBINATION BOILER. Gedditt yet?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back