How can you 'fine' a government department?

the whole point of self-id is that you can declare yourself anything you want. It does not have to be true (although people are "supposed" to act as if they think it is) and you can change back (and forth) as often as you like without any particular reason.

I am entitled to declare myself a Telegraph-reading Johnson supporter if I wish.

Nobody is entitled to oppress me by disputing it.

Sponsored Links
Do make an attempt to be sensible

I suspect it was because I was ethnic minority ?
You don't have the monopoly on being a clown. We can all join in with clowning when the mood takes us:

upload_2021-12-4_16-41-23.png

And if Macron thinks Boris is a clown,. he clearly hasn't seen your gibberish. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

the whole point of self-id is that you can declare yourself anything you want. It does not have to be true (although people are "supposed" to act as if they think it is) and you can change back (and forth) as often as you like without any particular reason.

I am entitled to declare myself a Telegraph-reading Johnson supporter if I wish.

Nobody is entitled to oppress me by disputing it.
Until you exploit your new self-id to avoid legal constraints and responsibilities. (see the post above) ^

Sponsored Links
That’s what happens when you deal with some of these foreigners

dodgy kit due to there low standards and
Dishonesty
What idiot would choose buy off them when there are reliable PPE manu's out there?

Bonkers.

says the sharon white supporter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You mean Dame Sharon White? I'd never heard of her, but it looks like, from all accounts, that she's doing well.
And she's an excellent example of how education can not only turn people's lives around, but it's also a n excellent route through to equality.
You should try it.

You mean Dame Sharon White? I'd never heard of her, but it looks like, from all accounts, that she's doing well.
And she's an excellent example of how education can not only turn people's lives around, but it's also a n excellent route through to equality.
You should try it.

No

karen white the convicted pardophile ? Who transgendered into a woman and ended up in a woman’s prison ;)

Last edited:
says the sharon white supporter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You mean Dame Sharon White?
You should try it.

karen white the convicted pardophile ? Who transgendered into a woman and ended up in a woman’s prison ;)
Like I said, I think Sharon White is doing excellently. As to Karen White, the convicted pardophile.
I've no idea what a pardophile is. Is it anything to do with pandas? Or did you mean pandophile? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Is that someone who transitions into a panda?

You really should try some education, you could do as well as Dame Sharon White. Somehow I doubt it very much.
As for Karen White, she's a convicted criminal, and criminals are deceitful, cruel and devious people.
Weirdly, you also meet those criteria.

Sponsored Links
Back