How can you 'fine' a government department?

Yeah im sure when everyone buys something from China, they fly over there and check everything out.

When's the last time you went to Jewsons and opened seven packs of bricks to check that they all conform to BS EN 771 before you order them?

Sponsored Links
I am with you on this caper the Chinese certainly jumped on the band wagon supplying dodgy PPE
Supplied? You mean they actually roped in a customer? Who chose a dodgy Chinese supplier over tried and tested equipment? A dodgy Tory backed company that will be paid by us taxpayers no matter what shoite they import, perhaps?

Yeah im sure when everyone buys something from China, they fly over there and check everything out.
There is probably a list of reliable PPE suppliers - and then there are the Chinese ones. If you are being paid anyway, why not just buy the cheapest if there are no repercussions. My guess is that they bought the dross knowing it was rubbish. Makes sense to a greedy Tory.(y)

Last edited:
When's the last time you went to Jewsons and opened seven packs of bricks to check that they all conform to BS EN 771 before you order them?
I made sure that the Oast Russets I bought were frost compatible before using them on two jobs recently.

The London Chilterns which I ended up buying from three different Builders Merchants and which I paid as much as £1.20 per brick, were going to be shoite no matter what. I wasn't let down.

The steel I use....

...is supplied by Tamworth Steels and comes with a BS certificate of quality on every order. I have to approve this minimum standard before ordering.

All done from my office without even a sniff of an airport.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I bet you wouldn't sign a Ferry contract with a Ferry company that had no ferries.

Or a mask contract with your neighbour who had a pub.

NHS have a backlog of over 14000

gender reassignment fruit cakes
Seeking treatment
I wonder how many fruitcakes are waiting for treatment for their species dysphoria, so they can transition into a panda, and then back again, when they realise there's so little for them to eat in Tescos.

And then there's the fruit cakes who think they need treatment to transition into a different ethnicity.

Matt Hancock’s mate ended up with a Covid contract. Did any of yours?

(video clip)

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/matt-hancock-jess-phillips-ppe-contracts-peston-b1968727.html

"...The PPE/pub landlord story is one that everyone now knows; greater people than me have done huge amounts of work to look into the contracts, so I will not cover the same ground. What has irritated me this week is that, while I was on ITV’s Peston with Matt Hancock, he saw fit to explain away how contracts were given out with the overused ministerial head tilt, forced sincerity, and soft voiced exclamation. Yes, all they were trying to do was save lives. Yes, corners were cut. And yes, we cannot remember what happened in the meetings where we gave Randox a £600m contract because it was stressful, people were dying...."

toTrue Noseall

I am with you on this caper the Chinese certainly jumped on the band wagon supplying dodgy PPE

than there is that Johnson wall paper caper
supplying dodgy ppe for the dodgy ‘bat virus’ they supplied .:LOL:

I wonder how many fruitcakes are waiting for treatment for their species dysphoria, so they can transition into a panda, and then back again, when they realise there's so little for them to eat in Tescos.

And then there's the fruit cakes who think they need treatment to transition into a different ethnicity.

dunno probably none but

probably less than the fruit cakes who want some type of gender conversation therapy all paid for on the nhs / tax payer

dare say most if em are dead beats and no hopers or to put another way spongers :LOL: any way

dare say most if em are dead beats and no hopers or to put another way spongers :LOL: any way
And those suffering from species dysphoria and wanting to transition into a panda?
And when they decide they want to transition back again, and transition into a different ethnicity instead?
What kind of fruitcakes are they? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And those suffering from species dysphoria and wanting to transition into a panda?
And when they decide they want to transition back again, and transition into a different ethnicity instead?
What kind of fruitcakes are they? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

zero cost to the tax payer :cool:

Transam took that on board prior to embarking on the transition :cool:

it’s called being responsible :cool:

had a parking ticket a couple weeks ago

had I been white I doubt that I would have been issued with said ticket :idea:

That’s what happens when you deal with some of these foreigners

dodgy kit due to there low standards and
Dishonesty

Sponsored Links
Back