How do I cook....

I somehow get the impression that the children of conny and also grandchildren are in a close knit and loving environment.That will be you cooking sunday dinner for a while ;)

Sponsored Links
a grandfather does not know how to cook vegetables......for the grand children. maybe the mother was not taught right...cooking that is..

shame...

Sponsored Links
Here, here.
Thank you t all the genuine posters.
By the way the cakes were delicious. :LOL:

I want a piece for my lunch box tomorrow or have you scoffed the lot :evil:

Sorry Oompah, they lasted less time than the dinner!
Got a photo on my camera, if you want to see what you missed I'll try to remember to download it during the week to my ownPC. (Using daughters laptop at the mo'). :LOL:

Why do members reply to geraint? Are you idiots? Sorry for the abuse, but ignore it FFS.

If you are referring to the one on Coljacks post its the best way to start a day in the middle of winter. :LOL:

If you're referring to the one when you come round to ours thats the wifes handiwork.
I've usually left for work by then. :LOL: :LOL:

Do people not use pressure cookers anymore? Stuff all the veg in there?

Do you think steamers will go the same way as a pressure cooker, or some other design will emerge? A vacuum steamer? (c)

My automatic egg boiling steamer died, because of the rust on the heater, just add a few drops of measured water, and the machine did the rest, until the timer buzzed. Eggs boiled just as you like them.

20 minutes boiling sounds extreme! For best taste, use mineral water, a touch of rock salt, keep the lid on for the steaming effect, 7 minutes.

Sponsored Links
Back