how do i deal with Tiling over a manhole....?

Correct, the airing cupboard is in the kitchen which is pretty much directly above the bathroom.... so a pump similar to the one you point out would need to be fitted inline to the pipes that currently service the shower in the airing cupboard?

Whats confusing me is that whilst i understand what is being explained about the whole head of water and bar pressure etc what i really dont get is before we installed the shower we were using "stick it on the taps" make shift shower that when held up even at face height whilst stood in the bath gave us plenty of pressure so why doesnt that same pressure still exist through even the microphone handheld thingy on the new shower when held even at waist height.....Baffled!

Thanks

Me

Sponsored Links
Are the pipes directly fed from your Hot and cold water storage?

For example is there a Surrey/Essex flange on your cylinder and is the cold fed from a new tank connector which was drilled into your cold storage cistern?

Yes that seems to be the case Bathstyle.... if you read in my previous post regarding pressure i made an edit there as to why that pressure seemed to be present before when we have a makeshift jobby shower on the taps but has now dissapeared im well baffled

Thanks

Me

The new shower just isn't designed for a low pressure system, your old taps were, that's just the way it is and it's a common problem, people really should consult a professional Plumber before buying any bathroom equipment

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back