How hard is it to fit your own flu liner?

• Thread starter attractivebrunette
  • Start date
a bit too difficult and dangerous for a girlie to do

She said, :rolleyes:

that was abit harsh :rolleyes:

He said. :rolleyes:

Don`t be fooled, look at Paul Mc Ars*ehole, ripped off by a one legged , p* orn star, can`t be too careful these days. ;)

Trust no-one. :evil: except your Mam. ( unless she`s offered a book deal) :cry:

What happened to that lovely chi*nk girl that he was dating ?

Or was that Lennon?

He was shot in the b* ollox by an irate ``take that `` fan wasn`t he ? or was that President Kennedy?

It wasn`t Oswald, it was me.. :p :eek:

I see dead people, normally on TOTP 2 . :eek:

Sponsored Links
fairly easy for gas ... solid fuel is a little harder, a full scaffold up here costs 300 including up to the stack.

You guys up north seem to have it very easy!

In London they dont seem to put up any scaffolding for less than about £900. Full scaffolding at front and at back of a terrace comes to almost £3000.

I cannot understand why its so expensive as its usually up and down in 1/2 day on each occasion. I also know that out of London its a lot cheaper.

Thats why I have invested in a combination scaffold tower made of lightweight steel tube for a quick up and down without involving others. I needed it for my own gutter on a three story house.

Tony

Sponsored Links
In London they dont seem to put up any scaffolding for less than about £900. Full scaffolding at front and at back of a terrace comes to almost £3000.

:eek:

terrace front and back in Staffs, £400 - £600 tops.

You guys up north seem to have it very easy!

Really, here we go then.

OOP north you are lucky to get scaffolding fellah. you might get a couple of snap together towers with outriggers son.

Thats why I have invested in a combination scaffold tower made of lightweight steel tube for a quick up and down without involving others. I needed it for my own gutter on a three story house.

Let us know how the lads are finding it when you demand that they use it. ;)

Nah, they don't use scaffolding up here, we tie together a couple of (wooden) ladders & chuck a few guide ropes out to kep it stable :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back