How much?

So she gets 4.5 million for getting her feelings hurt? A soldier comes back brain damaged and minus his wedding tackle and legs - and you think justice has been done? FFS.

Sponsored Links
and you think justice has been done? FFS.
I'd like you to point out where I have said that,all I have done is point out to you and some how you can't or won't grasp the fact is she was unfairly treated in her place of work, she as taken her employers to task and as been proved right.

Sponsored Links
I don't give a fook. If you have a gang of plasterers and one doesn't fit - they go elsewhere. What's the difference? She's not ill, she's not brain damaged, she's a fooking chancer fleecing the system. She should go down the road and get another job and if she doesn't fit in there she should realise she's rubbish and change career.

I've made it clear what I think. No need to say it again.

OK Joe Lets say ,, hypothetically, your supposed workmates, start making complaints about your work (just so happens your off work with some sort of illness for a few months) You know the allegations are baseless, but your employer sides with the workers and suspends you whilst it's investigated. Your employer then finds out that these workers (for whatever reason) just don't like you, nothing more, and finds out they've been having secret meetings to decide how to get rid of you. Still the employer does nothing. Eventually, you don't feel you can work there any more and hand your notice in. You try to get another job, but references from your former employer put prospective employers off (mud sticks)Your health (both physical and mental) starts to suffer. Eventually, you get so bad you don't even feel like leaving the house.

Your former employer has gone along with the majority of the workers who have falsely accused you and has totally gone against employment law. Do you not feel you'd be entitled to something (under employment regulations) or would you just think "So what?"

PS leave the legless soldier out of your answer, He has nothing to do with it.

PS leave the legless soldier out of your answer, He has nothing to do with it.

It's the public purse - so he has got plenty to do with it but it doesn't suit your argument. :rolleyes:

You only mention legless soldiers as it suits your take on this story. It may well be the "Public Purse" as you put it, but then why not mention the Queen, MP's expenses, local councillors and their expenses, the police, fire brigade(and their second jobs) etc etc . These are all paid for out of the public purse.

You only mention legless soldiers as it suits your take on this story. It may well be the "Public Purse" as you put it, but then why not mention the Queen, MP's expenses, local councillors and their expenses, the police, fire brigade(and their second jobs) etc etc . These are all paid for out of the public purse.

they don't get 4-5 million to get another job do they? What job can the soldier get? How many countless millions should he get on the same scale?

Why do you support her anyway? Has your missus got a claim in the pipeline? :rolleyes:

the award is a bit over the top. but what the tribunal are trying to do is say if you treat people like that then this what will happen. the hospital in question has a shortfall in funding of 30m and now has to pay this award.

A bit over the top? She can get a job down the road where here face fits.

Sponsored Links
Back