How to remove bathtub tap?

Enjoy your soak,you deserve it.
Almost there, what done was just to get the angle and the pipe right in position. Tested the waste only slight leak under the bathtub due to the old waste paste, so i got to install the mixer tap first and then paste the Stixall adhesive under that waste/trap. Good idea?

Sponsored Links
Any idea how to get this tub clean and shining?
20161027_202457.jpg
I've started a new thread for the cleaning matters. due to this thread was all about tourettes syndrome :)

Last edited:
Hey Goodone , in your opinion what would be a fair price to pay if you employed the services of a plumber??...it's only changing a couple of taps after all..:censored:

Sponsored Links
Hey Goodone , in your opinion what would be a fair price to pay if you employed the services of a plumber??...it's only changing a couple of taps after all..:censored:
I don't know. I am not a very experience one but I am just a GoodOne ;)

Like Thereiswizza said, "this is a pig of a job even us experienced guys". If I am attending a same case again it will take me much quicker and lemon suzzy ;)

For a pro, it probably would have been cheaper to fit a new bath...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back