How to restart boiler - damsel in distress

That's really weird - I remember doing what Bob said (turning it up to 1.5 or so), boiler fired up, been fine since. I posted thanks on here but it seems to have gone :confused:

Reason I'm looking at this thread again is that her daughter's boiler has now failed to come on too and it's bloody freezing here, so I was checking to see what we did with the girlfriend's...

Anyway, sorry about that Bob - very grateful for your advice last time :notworthy::rolleyes::sleep:

Now to see if hers is a Warmflow too...

Sponsored Links
you would be better starting a new post than Hi-jacking this one

Not sure if it qualifies as a hijack when it's my thread :D

I just wanted to thank the guy who solved my problem - can't put that in a different post...

Reason I'm looking at this thread again is that her daughter's boiler has now failed to come on too and it's bloody freezing here, so I was checking to see what we did with the girlfriend's...
because it is a different boiler with a different set up and different fault, the reason why Hi-jacking other threads is not allowed, has nothing to do with who started the thread, it gets really confusing when people answer , questions and there are different faults all in the one thread, if you want the correct advice start a fresh post stating the new fault and what your new appliance is in connection with

Sponsored Links
because it is a different boiler with a different set up and different fault, the reason why Hi-jacking other threads is not allowed, has nothing to do with who started the thread, it gets really confusing when people answer , questions and there are different faults all in the one thread, if you want the correct advice start a fresh post stating the new fault and what your new appliance is in connection with

Sorry if I didn't make it clear - I'm not asking for advice. I just noticed my previous thanks didn't seem to have posted, and wanted to thank Bob.

All you do is @oilboffin and that is him tagged so he will see your post now he will get a notification that you have sent a message for him

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back